Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What Was I Feeling When I Saw Tom in the Yellow Car

I was actually very hurt when I saw Tom in that yellow car. That pretty girl next to him must have been his wife! I rapped on the window for such a long time, and I can't believe he didn't hear me!!! He should have been looking for me! I don't care that his wife was next to him, I'm more important! He buys me fancy things and a puppy! I would have run down to the car, thrown his wife out, and jump in if George hadn't locked the door!

1 comment:

  1. It’s a good thing that George had locked Myrtle inside. What was she thinking rapping on the window like that trying to get my attention! What if Daisy would have noticed it and looked up at her waiving at me? I’ve told Myrtle a hundred and one times that my life with Daisy is off limits. She needs to remember her place. Yes, I buy her nice things and give her money to spend, because she makes me happy when we’re together. But that is the extent of our relationship. She will never replace Daisy. She will never be my wife, only my mistress. If she wants to continue to be able to escape from George and have some fun, she needs to be more discreet.

    ReplyDelete