Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What Was I Thinking?!?!

I was just thinking about wanting to run away with Tom and live happily ever after. I thought about him treating me like a princess, and I thought about all the fancy parties I'd get to go to! The beautiful clothing I'd get to wear, all shimmery, sparkly, and classy, just like the people in East Egg. I also kind of thought about how George would feel, but the thought only stayed for a second, because I knew he was a bumbling idiot and didn't deserve me! He never treated me like I knew he should. So, so what if he got upset? I deserved better and the only thing he was was nice to me. He didn't spend money on me, he was just...nice.. So, of course I would run out to the car, but I noticed that Tom was in the car with someone else...and it didn't really look like Tom...Then, I thought OW!!!

1 comment:

  1. You bests to be staying away from my husband. You don't deserve him and he is mine. I'm sorry that you ran in front of the car but that is what happens when you are having an affair. You were breaking up a family and if you ever thought Tom would leave me for you. You're very very very wrong

    -Daisy (Susan Cumpston)

    ReplyDelete